LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I had a wonderful time verbally attacking him
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:06 am 

He argued for hours and OSRS gold claimed that his waste of 2 mil (not that it's any more) was a superior cutter than mine. I told him, "lol okay budd, you're thinking about that." My friend and I continued cutting yews until he said the stupid statement of. "You're an idiot, you don’t even have 99's!"

I had to acknowledge that my AWSUM achievement in 99 firemaking was a complete failure. It was a waste of time and a complete failure. A cape for 99fm that's not trimmed is the worst reason to argue about "I have more power than you" in Runescape. 99 firemaking when it's your only 99 is pointless and a waste of time.

Everybody knows that at 92, you can obtain the Adze. It's not that far away from 92 (sorta) and so why wait? My acquaintances who have done it all told me that it took weeks to complete, is a tedious process and quite costly if you are using willows or maples. It will require 45k logs in order to get to 70 Fm.

I had a wonderful time verbally attacking him, and sabotaging his dreams. Aren't you sick of 99 FM'ers with untrimmed caps that number in the hundreds? Due to buy RuneScape Mobile gold the requirements to obtain an Adze majority don't have the necessary skills. They also have a lot of smart alec personalities and tend to be low-level (60 - 80).