LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What are you doing in freetime?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:18 pm 

Since we got so much time on our hands what are you doing to pass the time? I need some more things to do or try lmao.
I just get terribly bored sitting at home alone, so I'm very curious to know who's doing what.

Post subject: Re: What are you doing in freetime?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:19 pm 

I love playing computer games. However now I don't have so much free time to play for days on end, but still, sometimes I try to do it. My favorite video game is GTA 5. It seems to me that it is the best game in the series of games GTA. It became very popular right after it was released because the fans have been waiting for another one for a long time. To be honest, I still have it on my computer, and from time to time, I can go into it and turn on the kiddions mod menu and play for a couple of hours in this mode. And the amazing thing is that I'm not bored with it, like other games. It's a really cool version.

Post subject: Re: What are you doing in freetime?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:20 pm 

I've taken up surfing, done some hiking, started working out. Weirdly though I haven't been into gaming at all. Gaming is usually my addiction but something about being in house is giving me cabin fever.

Post subject: doggie food items
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:47 am 

New Dogs dinners is the outstanding way in your little guy to get those nutrients he wishes. It's without issues edible and could be consumed rapidly via his body, checking out full quicker, and you might see a more sound and doggie food items vigorous little guy over walks.Dog proprietors can joined statestheir canine's jacket wellbeing through including healthy fats to the eating regimen.