LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy Christmas
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:59 pm 

A new year is coming to a close, Christmas is approaching, and the epidemic still has an effect on our daily life. Maybe it's fitting that the holiday season is finally here. Why not take a break from your hectic schedule, spend quality time with your loved ones, and rejuvenate yourself in preparation for the challenges of the New Year?

Send Your Christmas Lovely Wishes with Your Name on happy christmas wishes images to Your Loved Ones or Friends and Family. Click Here to Download or Visit Our Website MyNameonPics

Misery on Christmas morning.
Obviously, I am only one person with my own experiences, but the more I talk to other people, the more I hear frustrations that are similar to my own. Somehow, as time passes, many individuals come to doubt any day that promises to make up for the emptiness they've felt all year.

This explains why there is an increase in suicides around Christmastime and why, for others, the holiday serves as a reminder of the disappointment that lies ahead. The inquiry "Did you obtain everything you wanted?" always has a disappointing answer: no. And this has made us feel really dreadful.

Want to Download happy christmas images 2022 then Visit Our Website MyNameonPics