LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Metamask sign in : Create an additional MetaMask account in
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:33 am 

In the Crypto kingdom, MetaMask has a crown. You all may be curious to know- WHY SO?

Well! Obviously for a reason and actually not for a single reason, but multiple reasons. Let’s have an overview shortly.

As I said, MetaMask has multiple amazing features, so let’s discuss some that are on the tip of my tongue such as its pretty much user-friendly interface- Newcomers can also begin their journey with it easily. Additionally, it has a top-notch security level- No matter how many digital assets you have dumped in it, they will be secured.

MetaMask has a lot more features like this which you can access after metamask sign in
in but we can’t discuss all of them as it is not the point of discussion of this blog. So, coming to our high point without getting distracted anymore- How to create additional accounts in the MetaMask wallet extension?

Conclusion
To sum up, I want to bring it to your notice that you can’t perform this procedure of adding a metamask
account to the MetaMask wallet without MetaMask Sign in. You can add multiple accounts in the same MetaMask wallet and can restore all by using the same secret recovery phrase.