LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IGGM.com - Additional Free Lost Ark Gold is waiting for you
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 am 

Recently, Lost Ark has a new event designed to give some progress. Quick quest events have now changed, adding a limited one-time character change option and changes to engraving selection chests. CM Roxx updated the weekly maintenance period, the event will be changed to add this new option. It was another fun event and my desire to buy Lost Ark Gold has grown.

Amazon is working with Smilegate on this and better communication. If we use the wrong characters, we can use this option to make a more informed decision. We can choose or switch to any level 50 character with an item level below 1,100 to accept the challenge and earn rewards. However, some items still require us to spend Lost Ark Gold to obtain.

Many friends wondered how I got more Lost Ark Gold fast. My regular seller is IGGM. They complete the order really fast, around 15 minutes. I also often see their updated game news and game walkthroughs at IGGM. Recently IGGM also held a free 6% Lost Ark Gold event, unexpected surprises need to be caught!