LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jewelry That Simply Wows!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:30 am 

Trust me, I've learned to tell the difference between things that tarnish easily in our wet weather and those that stand up to the harshest of weather conditions. For this category, your old trusty gold comes to mind. The higher the carat, the better. The catch, however, is that many consider gold to be an accessory for everyday wear, and not "showy" enough for some styles of clothing. Take for example, you are dressed to kill for owambe; something that easily comes to mind to give a hot look is something catchy, for example. costume accessory. Unless you can afford a very expensive big piece of real gold that will cost you an arm and a leg.

Post subject: Re: Jewelry That Simply Wows!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:32 am 

Yes, good old reliable gold. Treasure on the human body, out of time. For centuries, it has been the standard for exquisite decor. Gold jewelry never goes out of style, and for good reason, because gold is as comfortable to wear as it is beautiful, my favorite jewelry is gold rings for men . Pure gold does not react with other elements to cause tarnish, a residue that builds up on some metals before it seeps onto your skin. Sometimes people experience allergies or color problems with metals that go well with gold, but gold itself is rarely a problem.