LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is Ghostwriting legal?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:30 pm 

The short answer is yes. It is perfectly legal to have your book written by an experienced writer. Although every state has distinct laws regarding disclosure requirements, all of them allow you to opt for cheap ghostwriters for hire for your next book. With that said, there are numerous affordable ghostwriting services providers online that can pen down your whole book in a matter of months.

Post subject: Re: Is Ghostwriting legal?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:29 pm 

I myself considered ghostwriting to be unethical and illegal. however, one of my colleague changed my perspective on this when I decided to write a book but was facing several challenges distracting from from writing. This is where I started considering hiring ghostwriting services. I looked for them and found Writers Clique to be the most reputable one. So, I decided to hire them. And it was the best decision that I have ever made. They have a very cooperative staff providing exceptional book writing services. Overall, I am impressed with their professional quality and timeliness. Overall, I don't think that ghostwriting is illegal or unethical. Its a modern business model destined to let authors like me make their dreams come true!