LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Can LinkedIn help to find a good job?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:38 pm 

Let’s face the facts! Business cards and Rolodexes are obsolete. To get professional attention today, you need to have a great LinkedIn headline and a key phrase-friendly summary! Your LinkedIn profile doesn’t just create an impact on your connections, it also opens up new opportunities if your profile is inviting. Ghostwriting offers a linkedin profile writing service by professional writers with 100% Original Content Lightning Quick Turnaround.

Post subject: Re: Can LinkedIn help to find a good job?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:15 am 

In the current rapid-paced environment, no HR authority, no entrepreneur or individual has the time or puts in the effort to call you up and request you to email/drop your CV physically to them at the office or via email. Hence, it is obligatory for every working professional to have an up-to-date presence on LinkedIn. Your profile should be appealing and should have a sense of invite for recruiters/business professionals, in order to skim and scan your profile with complete convenience and on fingertips. We at Creative Writing Experts provide you with professional CV/Resume writing services, with completely original and relevant content, which maximizes your chances to get hired.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:27 pm 

Definitely, LinkedIn can get you in fact many jobs but in order to have that you need to make sure that your profile is made by LinkedIn profile writing sites in UAE. It is a one-time thing so why don't choose a service which is given by the experts.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:37 pm 

Yes is it true because the same thing as done with me few years age im jobless one my friend suggest me to create an account on linkedin so after i made an account i found a opportunity of law assignment help. Yes i pretty sure linkedin help to find a good job.