LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ideas for house cladding?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:17 pm 

Hey,

right now I´m searching for the perfect type of house cladding. Timber, brick and stone seem to be the most common ones. But what about wood? It seems like a lot of people don´t choose wood for cladding, because it´s maybe not as resistant as other materials. I heard that some asian types of wood are low-maintenance and robust. Has someone experience with asian woods or other information about unusual types of cladding? :)

Post subject: Re: Ideas for house cladding?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:54 pm 

Hi Sabrina,

maybe I know which kind of asian wood you are speaking of. A friend of mine got his house cladded in Shousugiban,
it´s a burnt wood which has a lot of benefits, like sustainability, long-lived qualities and of course the extraordinary elegant look. :D
I really like how natural it looks and that the technique and process for Shousugiban wood doesn´t need any chemical additives. This type of cladding is definitely a luxury, but it seems to be worth it. At first I couldnt believe that this kind of material is so robust, because it looks so decorative. 8) Maybe take a look on the nakamotoforestry website, if you want to get to know all the benefits. My friend got his beautiful cladding from this company and really recommends it to everyone. If my house needed a new cladding, maybe I would choose this burnt wood aswell.

Post subject: Re: Ideas for house cladding?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:00 pm 

As there is a wide variety of universally available Best Toilet, individual code choices must be made. And this might lead to some operational issues, depending on the remote control brand. In such cases, we do not want you to worry as we have prompt solutions for such challenges.