LabPlanet

This is the forum of Lab, an alternative rock band from Finland.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What is chat support and how does it even work?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:31 pm 

What is chat support and how does it even work?
I would like to start a special chat room for my clients, do you think this is a good idea?

Post subject: Re: What is chat support and how does it even work?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:19 pm 

I personally like online chats more in my work as it is conveniently simple, quick, and not so problematic for both the client and the company.
Online chat can be used with other third-party applications. Chat support responsibilities include managing up to 5 bubbles to accommodate your visitors, collecting market data, and increasing availability for better customer service.
On the back end of the spectrum is the definition of email support. While live chat can store data in the cloud, emails serve as a digital overlay for you and your customers. Unlike real-time messaging, email is asynchronous and therefore does not follow a specific time flow or instantaneous connection between you and your end-users.
But I would recommend that you read an article on the subject https://newmediaservices.com.au/do-customers-prefer-to-use-live-chat-instead-of-sending-an-email/, in order to understand more qualitatively this issue.
because it's hard to explain everything in a nutshell and a lot of important details are left out.
But you have to decide what to use.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:53 pm 

When I just started my business I completely missed the point that it's more important to make a chat or an e-mail. Now I already understand that it's much easier for me to make teas for my clients.
And it will be more convenient for me to work and keep track of everything and for my customers to ask the necessary and important questions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:18 pm 

Great topic, thanks! Our writing assignment academy guaranty reliable and expert services that surpass client’s expectations, and if by any chance you are not satisfied, then we will offer a full refund.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:45 am 

Thank you for sharing the useful information with me. This site offers very important documents and opinions and is greatly appreciated. sedecordle wordle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:09 pm 

The content of this article is very good, I really love it. I have read your content very carefully and am really satisfied with its content. wordle online wordle unlimited